Local, International, and Toll Free Phone Numbers
The telephone number is the first and most essential ingredient for building a business. Just as a url is the first step to having an online presence, phone numbers are the foundation of all of your business communications. VirtualPBX has one of the largest databases of vanity, local, toll-free, and international numbers available for you to choose from. Already have a number you love? Super! We also have the technology to let you use an existing number in way you never even knew existed.
New Phone Numbers
- Local Numbers: Whether you want to open up shop to the business you’ve always had in your dreams or if you’re expanding into a new territory, having a local number is a crucial first step. Choose from thousands of local numbers to match your new digs.
- Vanity and Toll Free Numbers: If telephone numbers are the backbone of building your new business, good customer service is the pillar around which you’ll build your reputation. Start that effort off right by saving your customers money with a toll-free number and broadening your reach at the same time. Select just the right one to represent you company with a vanity number that is easy for customers to remember.
- International Numbers: The barriers that used to stand in the way of moving into the global economy are being broken down. No obstacle is quite as easily removed than with the establishment of an international presence, without the costs associated with new, international offices. By using one of the international numbers in over 40 countries from VirtualPBX, you can begin tapping into new markets before your competitors, and for pennies of what it used to cost.
Existing Phone Numbers
Having a long-standing, catchy number is irreplaceably valuable for your company. Don’t think that just because your telephone number is from the Carter administration, that your phone technology has to be, too! These valuable tools are available for you and your existing number through a cloud-based telephone system from VirtualPBX.
- Porting Numbers: Service from VirtualPBX is not restricted by the physical limitations of the on-site PBX systems of yesteryear, and therefore we can bring any amount of numbers into your business. Now your lines can stay open during an upgrade, move, or during business travel all with the same number for your customers.
- DID Numbers: Direct Inbound Dial Numbers are numbers that bypass any queue or receptionist and go directly to any desk you want. This is great for a direct line to critical suppliers, high-profile clients, or even just for an emergency family line.
- Multiple Main Numbers: These are ideal for entrepreneurs who operate multiple businesses out of one office or for companies that have several branches that operate independent from one another though share human resources. Having multiple numbers being answered by the same team ensures you keep the high standard of operations across all of them.
- DNIS Numbers: Dialed Number Identification Service numbers are the secret weapons for businesses looking to maximize the impact of their promotional and advertising efforts. By tagging telephone numbers with info that connects them to the intent of the caller, your agents have the power to wow your customers right out of the gate. Start getting more from your promotions now!
Still Looking for More?
Why wouldn’t you be? There’s so much more that a VirtualPBX telephone system can do over your old one, that it’s impossible to learn it all in a day. Compare plans and see how we can best meet your business phone system needs.