Business Phone Systems for Restaurants
Unlike a regular business phone system that sends callers to an extension or gives callers a directory of numbers, VirtualPBX VoIP Phone Systems offer a variety of unique and immediate ways for your customers to connect. Our customizable system offer features to help streamline your restaurant like:
Benefits That Cater to Restaurants
Whether you’re an up-and-coming local hot spot or a larger restaurant chain, a hosted telephone system is a communication network that provides any caller immediate access to the most convenient, logical restaurants location. VirtualPBX’s sophisticated, low-cost solution is the service industry enhancement that keeps restaurants scalable and personable.
- Maintain brand standards and advertise one toll-free number with the same call experience for each caller.
- Save over 80% on phone costs over on-site systems and spare the need to buy additional hardware or software.
- Take advantage of our hardware store to find your favorite VoIP devices, such as cordless phones – perfect for restaurants with busy team members!
- Allow your callers to communicate easily for takeout and delivery options with Call Routing and Business SMS.
Capacity to Build a Phone System For 200+ Stores!
Insomnia Cookies, a bakery specializing in curing your late-night cookie fix, delivers freshly baked cookies right to your door, as late as 3 a.m. The restaurant has rapidly expanded across the U.S. in recent years.
That’s where our state-of-the-art phone system comes in. VirtualPBX has worked with Insomnia Cookies to develop a custom arrangement that allows for rapid deployment of IP phones to new Insomnia locations, connecting to a nation-wide company phone network through the VirtualPBX Dash Phone Platform.
“With stores open to 3 a.m., it’s sometimes challenging to find vendors that are responsive at all hours of the night. This is not the case with VirtualPBX.” – Soapy Keo, IT Support Manager at Insomnia Cookies
A Phone System Fit For Restaurants: Your Benefits
Restaurants and all of the customers involved each benefit in unique ways from a polished and professional VoIP phone system.
- More calls, more sales – by advertising a local business number and also feeding calls from a nationwide, toll-free number, call volume explodes.
- Reduce start-up costs by eliminating the need to purchase large phone system.
- Access powerful business metrics that are typically reserved to much larger organizations; immediately available with a hosted telephone service.
- Consistent professional handling and professional call experiences.
- Rapid satisfaction of always being directed to the most appropriate location of a restaurant even when calling a national toll-free number.
Not only will the scalable, portable, flexible, and totally customizable VirtualPBX Business Phone System save you upwards of 80% over traditional, on-site telephone services, it will also leave you sleeping better at night, too. That’s because each VirtualPBX VoIP system comes with a 15-day, money-back guarantee to help you make the move to a hosted system with complete confidence.