Communications for Tech…Made By a Tech Company
VirtualPBX has know-how and experience to provide you with a turn-key telecommunication solution for your SaaS or tech company. Our business VoIP solutions are scalable and supported by geographically dispersed, fault tolerant data centers, so you can focus on what is important without having to worry about your phones being able to support high call volumes.
Turn-Key Solutions and High Performance Features
As a tech company, you want to be able to have robust features that will work for you. Not only does VirtualPBX have enterprise-level features that any tech or SaaS company would love, but we also offer API Access to add customizations to your business phone solutions. Here are just a few VoIP features to point out:
- ACD Queues Pro: Route your callers to a specific extension or department, for example, specific queues for troubleshooting, customer service, or specialized requests.
- Follow-Me Calling: You do not want to miss out on an important call while you are on-site with a client, or working from home to finish the last leg of that important sprint. Forward your calls to a list of phone numbers you have designated, until it is answered, so your calls always find you.
- Advanced Call Reports: Monitor how calls are being routed, wait times, length of calls, and much more.
- Integrations: Integrate your favorite tools, or customize your business phone features with our top of the line intergrations through Zapier, Webhooks, Salesforce, and our API.
Customer Benefits Saas Companies Will Love
VirtualPBX is so much more than a state-of-the-art business communications tool. It is a community of businesses working to reach their ideal target. Take a look at some of the benefits all our customers use:
- Plug and Play Hardware: Rent or purchase VoIP phones, routers, headsets, conference phones, and/or switches – we can provide it and configure it to meet your needs.
- Bandwidth: Our initial site survey and scope of your team will give us the metrics we need to ensure there is adequate bandwidth to support the volume of calls you expect.
- Implementation Services: VirtualPBX has highly experienced resources available both remote and on site to meet your needs. Our team will have your system up and running in a matter of a few hours.
As a tech company, you have a lot of important moving parts to focus on. The last thing you need to be concerned with is the technical requirements surrounding the deployment of a new phone system. Our highly experienced team can have your system up and running in a matter of hours – and can scale back just as quickly. It’s that easy.
Get Your Free Demo
Want to learn more? Get started with a Free Demo by filling out the form! A VoIP Specialist will be in touch shortly.