Zero Downtime: Cut Costs and Scale Any Time
SIP Trunking offers VirtualPBX customers a much lower cost per minute for voice traffic and can allow companies to consolidate communications providers by delivering call traffic over the internet. What’s more? You can scale up or down with ease when you see fit.
- Plans start with 10 channels.
- Additional channels are available at $4.99/month.
- Each plan also includes 5 additional burstable channels, allowing you some extra margin.
- Dedicated servers are available at $49.99/month.
Our online interface makes it easy to connect your Avaya, Cisco, Shortel, and all other SIP-enabled PBXs so you can deploy SIP Trunking in an instant. Simply choose your provider and enter your static IP or SIP URI to get started.
Bring Your Existing Phone Numbers or Choose From Thousands of New Numbers
Seamlessly port your existing phone numbers and instantly add new local, toll-free, and international numbers. VirtualPBX per-minute rates on your inbound and outbound calls are also some of the lowest in the industry.
|Monthly Cost||Port In Fee|
SIP Trunking With The Best In VoIP
Expertly manage business call traffic and start saving with award-winning SIP Trunking from VirtualPBX.
- Platform Interoperability: Over 20 platforms are supported, including Avaya and Cisco.
- Enterprise Capabilities: Industry-leading reliability and 99.999% uptime.
- We Care About Your Success: That’s why our Support Team is available 365 days/year.
- Communicate Globally: Connect with over 100 countries using your VoIP infrastructure.
- Get Help: Our team is standing by 24/7 to support you.
Talk to Our Experts to Get Started Today
Have questions on how SIP Trunking works? Ready to sign up? Fill out the form below – our experts are standing by to answer your questions and to help you start saving money on your call traffic.