Snap Recordings Offers Free COVID-19 Resources
Our partner in providing professional phone system messages, Snap Recordings, is now offering several free COVID-19 messaging resources for businesses to use in their automated attendants and voicemail services.
Snap’s talented voice actors have recorded dozens of free audio files for immediate download. It has also provided a guide for preparing your own voice messages during the coronavirus outbreak and is temporarily waiving all rush delivery fees for customers who order phone messages related to coronavirus.
Keep reading for a deeper look at the types of messages available and their fit in VirtualPBX Phone Plans.
Auto Attendant Messages
The VirtualPBX Automated Attendant comes with every Phone Plan we offer. It’s your friendly front line that routes all inbound calls.
Your Auto Attendant can be customized with professional recordings from Snap, including those offered in reaction to coronavirus. Snap’s free COVID-19 resources offer Auto Attendant messaging for the following situations:
- Simple Closures: Inform your customers that your office has needed to temporarily close its services, and reassure them that your doors will open again soon.
- Limited Hours and Access: Let customers know your staff is accessible by phone but not in person and that a limited schedule of hours can be found on your website.
- High Call Volume: Assure callers that you’re minimizing hold times as much as possible.
For callers, a familiar part of waiting on hold is being updated with periodic information.
Snap’s free COVID-19 resources can help you let customers know their business is appreciated.
On-hold messages in this messaging collection include phrasing like, “Thank you for holding,” and “We are open and ready to serve you,” assuring callers that although “wait times may be a little longer than normal,” staff is “committed to serving you as best as possible.”
There are six on-hold messages with unique phrasing to create a match that fits all types of businesses.
Snap’s included voicemail greetings fit well with VirtualPBX’s Voicemail feature, which provides all system users with their own voicemail box.
Updating individual messages can play an important role in customer relations. Whether your box was reached after hours or during a meeting, a greeting that addresses coronavirus will let customers know you’re aware of these trying circumstances.
Six available voicemail greetings in Snap’s collection address the reality of remote work to avoiding exposure and your intention to return calls promptly.
As a compliment to its core set of free COVID-19 resources, Snap also includes a range of industry-specific messages for your Auto Attendant greeting and on-hold information.
- Restaurant Messages: Let customers know your services are temporarily restricted to take-out orders but that orders can be taken on the phone.
- Event Closure: Unfortunately, many events have had to be postponed or closed. These brief messages address that situation and let customers know their support is always appreciated.
- Gym and Fitness Studio Closure: Assure patrons that your business will open again soon and that all precautions are being take to maintain a clean, safe environment.
Free COVID-19 Resources
Snap Recording is providing this collection of recordings for any business that wants them. You can download the messages for free and use them as much as necessary.
Instructions are also included on the Snap webpage for how to prepare effective messages that are clear, timely, and consistent. There are multiple scripts you can follow to create you own recordings, and if you want to order custom messages from Snap, all rush fees have been temporarily waived for new orders related to the coronavirus.
VirtualPBX is here to assist you with adding these recordings to your Auto Attendant and updating your system. Let us know if there’s anything we can do to help.