Business VoIP Phone System
Taking advantage of VoIP calling can help reduce your business’s internation calling up to 90%. With this number in mind, it’s obvious that more and more companies will catch on the added savings VoIP can earn them and implement business VoIP in their own companies.
What is Business VoIP?
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a blessing to telecommunications, with its ability to transmit voice over a data network. VoIP sidesteps traditional phone hardware and transmits voice over the company’s data network already in place.
Benefits of Business VoIP
Business VoIP systems and small business phone systems offer many advantages to a company because they increase productivity and lower costs.
With the implementation of a VoIP phone system in businesses, workers can be more productive. Business telephone systems increase productivity through integrated mailboxes and real-time videoing. This business phone system is also easy to learn, which means, employees won’t have to sit through tiring training sessions. Since employees have the opportunity to work remotely, this may increase their satisfaction, meaning they will be happier and work harder.
Besides the lower setup and maintenance costs, businesses will see infrastructure costs reduced with business phone systems. Facilities costs will also be lower because you will not have as many phone lines running through the office.
While the benefits definitely outweigh the negatives, companies need to do what is best for them overall. However, if you are in the telephone business, you may want to get on the bandwagon for this technology since it is the future.
More Business VoIP Benefits
- Access: Since users are never in the same place, they are able to access VoIP anywhere they go using any internet connection. This is especially useful for employees who work abroad, are stuck in traffic, or work from home.
- Integration: VirtualPBX offers a full suite of integration and phone compatibility options. This form of technology allows integration with other forms of communications. This could be especially useful in Customer Relationship Management since it helps to increase productivity throughout sales and support.
- Flexibility: There is no need for IT as the user can make the necessary changes on their own. They can do this by making the changes directly through the dashboard or by calling a VoIP service provider.
- Functionality: Users are able to use special features not available otherwise. These features include call forwarding, electronic faxing, three-way conferencing, and advanced call distribution.
- Lower startup and maintenance costs: Companies may wish to implement a VoIP business phone due to the low cost of initial setup and routine maintenance. Having a data network instead of regular phone lines, businesses are able to combine all communications into a single network.
Get Started with VirtualPBX Business VoIP Services Today
Signing up with an award-winning VoIP business phone service is easy! In fact, it is so easy, that you can have your business phone line set up in a matter of minutes. To learn more about VirtualPBX business phone services, contact us today, or jump right in with a free trial, no obligation.