VirtualPBX Data Storage with AWS
Security and Dependability: VirtualPBX Offers Long Term Storage Through the AWS Integration
VirtualPBX delivers long term storage and complete control of your company’s call recordings, faxes, and voicemails through Amazon Web Services (AWS). Data Storage with Amazon Web Services is designed to take full advantage of industry-leading reliability Amazon provides. How can you enjoy the AWS Integration? Here’s how:
- For extra security, once your files are uploaded into AWS, they will no longer exist in your VirtualPBX account.
- You can add this service to any of these three features, add them to all three features, or add them in any combination of your choosing. You are in control!
- Once you have delivered your stored data to AWS, you can keep your files as long as you like.
- You may also download your files to review – anywhere, anytime.
- Connect to your AWS storage for FREE – we do not charge extra for this integration!
with a quoteStart
with a quote
Leading VoIP Technology with Streamlined Features
As a leader in VoIP technology, VirtualPBX is constantly striving to provide emerging technology. We offer features that no one else in the hosted VoIP market offers and gives you a true corporate-level phone system for a fraction of the cost compared to other business phone methods. Some of our other business VoIP features includes:
- The VirtualPBX Web Phone 2.0 that allows you to make crystal-clear calls from your favorite browser.
- Call Monitoring to ensure your customers are happy and your employees are on track.
- CRM integrations to streamline your sales team and increase sales.
- Call Conferencing to bring your remote team and clients together to strategize.
- Award-winning quality and reliability that has been recognized by our industry peers.
Get Started with Data Storage with AWS
Learn more about how Data Storage with AWS can be integrated with your business phone system, along with our other streamlined features today. Simply request a quote by filling out the form below and one of our specialists will contact you soon to answer any questions you may have.
This feature is available in our Flex and Pro Plans. Review our complete pricing and add-on feature list on the Plan Comparison page.
Learn more in our External Storage Support Page.
“Local” includes the United States of America (50 states including Alaska and Hawaii as well as Puerto Rico), Canada, and Mexico.