Parades, BBQing, Camping, Boating — Memorial Day weekend is finally here! As Americans revel in the festivities of the glorious weekend ahead we must not lose sight of the true meaning of Memorial Day — to pay tribute to the fallen men and women of the United States military.
Let’s kick off the 3 day weekend with our top 5 favorite things of May:
1. BBQing has gone high tech
7 must-haves for a high tech BBQ this weekend.
2. Cycli is the first under desk social cycle
It is now possible to create spreadsheets, exercise and eat doughnuts at the same time — a win for desk job employees everywhere.
3. Introducing Project Jacquard
Now that the cat is out of the bag, it is safe to say we can all anticipate a couch that functions as a tv remote by 2017.
4. Facebook Messenger is poised to lead the mobile evolution
Check out 18 features that you didn’t know existed.
5. Welcome to the age of Google Maps advertising
Users will now be taking the scenic route whether they like it or not. (Hint: It’s not the touristic route you are thinking of)