The Wait is Over! Dash Inbound Call Recording Hits the Full Feature Set
You may recall that we opened up a limited time beta test for Dash users to try out the first development of Inbound Call Recording last year. Well, the interest was obviously through the roof and not only did a lot of customers get to try out the best in Inbound Call Recording, but we also got to refine the product just right for its full release. Which, in case you hadn’t guessed it by now, we’re ready to do today! Without any further ado, allow us to introduce you to the all-new and updated Dash Inbound Call Recording!
Dash Inbound Call Recording Hot off the Press
Dash plans already boast an award-winning array of advanced telecom system features, and the list is growing all the time. With the finalized version of the newly-minted Inbound Call Recording hitting the list, we wanted to introduce you to all of the final functions.
- The ability to select any one of your users’ extensions to automatically record all incoming calls.
- Multiple methods to access or store your saved conversations.
- Total freedom of the admin to select which users to get Inbound Call Recording and the ability to activate the feature in just a few clicks of the mouse.
- A complete how-to set up guide from the experts at VirtualPBX Support to show you how to get your Inbound Call Recording working for anyone on your team.
- The comfort of knowing that all of your Dash features, Inbound Call Recording, is still backed by VitualPBX 365 Day Support.
Get Started Now
The beta period for Inbound Call Recording has passed but you can still get started with your own Dash VoIP plan for your business including the latest from the Dash engineering team. After you find the right business VoIP plan for your company, reach out to our helpful agents who are standing by right now. Or, if you’ve already signed up and want to let us know how Inbound Call Recording is helping your company, share your story on Twitter or Facebook so that even more people can learn from your success.