The Complete Political Campaign Headquarters Communications Solution
VirtualPBX has know-how and experience to provide you with a turn-key temporary telecommunication solution for your political campaign. Our political call center solutions are scalable and fault-tolerant to support high call volumes, so you can focus on what is important without having to worry about your phones being able to support high call volumes.
Turn-Key Solutions and High Performance Features
During the 2012 election season, VirtualPBX’s political call centers proved to be extremely effective for the Voter Protection Hotlines, delivering over 500,000 minutes and nearly 350,000 calls for the states supported. Not only was VirtualPBX able to distribute and route these calls equally to volunteers who were geographically dispersed, but it was also the most cost-effective solution. Below are just a few of the features a political call center would enjoy:
- ACD Queues: Route your callers to a specific extension or department, for example, specific queues for accepting donations or fielding media requests.
- Follow-Me Calling: Forward your calls to a list of phone numbers you have designated, until it is answered, so your calls always find you.
- Device Compatibility: Allow your political headquarters call center team members and volunteers the availability to work from their desired device, like their smartphone, desk phone, or laptop.
- Dialed Number Identification Service (DNIS) – Give voters and supporters different, dedicated numbers to address their specific inquiries appropriately, like 1-800-TX-VOTES, all from the same call center.
Customer Benefits For Political Call Centers
VirtualPBX is so much more than a state-of-the-art business communications tool. It is a community of businesses working to reach their ideal target. Take a look at some of the benefits all our customers use:
- Plug and Play Hardware: Rent or purchase VoIP phones, routers, headsets, conference phones, and/or switches – we can provide it and configure it to meet your needs.
- Bandwidth: Our initial site survey and scope of your team will give us the metrics we need to ensure there is adequate bandwidth to support the volume of calls you expect.
- Implementation Services: VirtualPBX has highly experienced resources available both remote and on site to meet your needs. Our team will have your system up and running in a matter of a few hours.
You have a lot of work ahead of you on the campaign trail. The last thing you need to be concerned with is the technical requirements surrounding the deployment of a new phone system. Our highly experienced team can have your system up and running in a matter of hours – and when your campaign is over, we can even help you close up shop. It’s that easy.
Want to learn more? Get started by scheduling a Free Demo! A VoIP Specialist will be in touch shortly.