Pick Yourself Up, Dust Yourself Off, and Update Your Softphone!
Yeah, that title may be a bit misleading, that was the plan. The last week since the presidential election has seen a lot of action, but to be fair, it has also been much of the same. Candidates winning the Electoral College and losing the popular vote is nothing new and for nearly 20 years in a row we’ve had nearly equal amounts of votes cast for both major party candidates. The point here is that no matter where you fall on the political spectrum, I’d wager that your job hasn’t changed one bit. I know ours hasn’t, and because our engineers have been hard at work on improving the VirtualPBX Desktop Softphone, it’s time to update your softphone today.
What’s New for Softphone
Much like what is needed in the country today, we took an approach that focused on bringing devices together with this latest batch of updates. By focusing on expanding compatibility, we made sure that when you update your softphone you’ll be able to use it with more peripherals and on more new devices than ever before. To take a quick look at the new opportunities that the VirtualPBX Desktop Softphone offers, see this list below-
- New enhanced capability to use the latest Logitech headsets without third-party software.
- Bria updates tab that cleanly and quickly notifies you of any additional driver software needs for Plantronics headsets and peripherals.
- New Heads Up Display context tab that allows users to use simple keystrokes to mute, hold, transfer, or end calls easily.
- New software that enables use on 2-in-1 windows tablet/laptop combo PC’s.
- Updated localization that supports German language for all of you globetrotters.
We’re Here For You Through Anything
Change can be tough, we get it. But whether it’s through the ups and downs of seemingly endless political campaign seasons or a bit of apprehension before you update your softphone, we’ve got your back. Remember that our award-winning Customer Support Team is headquartered right here in California and ready to help 12 hours a day, 365 days a year.