When it comes to custom phone greetings for your business, it’s important to make the most of your captive audience. A custom phone greeting ensures that callers know about any new products or promotions, if you’ve changed your business hours for a holiday, or if you have any other special or timely message you’d like to deliver to customers about your business. A good custom greeting manager makes it easy to manage, upload, or record the auto-attendant greetings so you can make changes whenever and wherever you want.
Tips for Creating Your Custom Greeting
When creating your company greeting, don’t be afraid to use your company’s personality. Customers prefer personalized greetings! Always start out with your company’s name so that callers know they’ve reached the correct number, and be sure to include hours of operation, company website, as well as a call forwarding options to pre-recorded destinations. You may also want to let customers opt-out of listening to the greeting instructions if they already know their party’s extension. By making the most of your captive audience, you can keep customers satisfied and happy with their experience, capitalize on your campaigns, and keep your company organized and running efficiently.
Features of an Ideal Greeting Manager
- Recordings for auto-attendant and your company name can be stored in their own libraries to keep you organized.
- You may view your library whenever and wherever you’d like and you can change your greeting to another with one click.
- You have the ability to create individual greetings for daytime and nighttime, along with a scheduler so they are switched automatically at a specific time.
- You may name your recordings however keeps you best organized and every greeting can be previewed before using.
- A text-to-speech synthesizer can instantly create a new greeting.
- You may script a greeting for us to record for you in our own studio, or you can use your own studio to create greetings or record them over the phone.
Want to personalize your business’ greeting? Contact VirtualPBX today to learn more at 1-888-825-0800.