The VirtualPBX Greeting Manager allows you to manage, upload, record, or order the Auto-Attendant or Company Name greetings you want, whenever you want. Using your Greetings Manager ensures that your customers know when you’ve changed your business hours during a holiday, if you’re running specials, or if you have a special message about the business itself.
- Auto-Attendant System Greeting and Company Name recordings are maintained in their own libraries for easy reference and clean organization for your entire team
- View your library and update your recorded phone greeting at anytime, anywhere you have internet access
- Create different daytime and nighttime greetings and use our Day/Night scheduler to automate what your callers hear during different hours of the day
Upload Your Own Greetings
If you are a System Administrator, you may use your own recorded phone greeting and upload it to your vConsole Greeting Manager at any time. Simply save your recording as a .WAV file and make sure it’s under 10MB.
Record Greetings Over the Phone
When you’re ready to record your recorded phone greeting, simply select the phone number you would like to be reached at and you will be called to begin recording. The process is much like recording a voicemail message on any phone – try as many times as you like, and once you’re satisfied, save your recording.
Not quite ready for your recording debut? No problem, the VirtualPBX Greeting Manager’s text-to-speech engine is a unique way to get your point across without having to record your voice.
Order a Standard Greeting
VirtualPBX offers a great mid-range solution for greetings and recordings with in-house talent. Simply choose between male and female voices, type out a script including any necessary pronunciation guide, and your recorded phone greeting will be ready in 3-5 days and costs $10 for every block of 30 words.
Order a Professional Recording
VirtualPBX has partnered with Snap Recordings to offer you professional voice recordings to order from a wide range of talent. All it takes is a script and you can have your message professionally recorded and delivered to you before you know it. Not sure what to say? Snap Recordings offers sample greetings from a variety of professions. Not sure which accent to go with? Preview them all!
- Single Message/System Greeting: $50 for 75 words or less
- Multiple Messages/Greetings: $100 for the first 150 words, $50 for every 75 words thereafter
- On-Hold Packages: $135-$340 for 200-800 words plus music
- Voice: Female or Male, English or Spanish
- Availability: 5-7 Days Standard, 2-3 Days Rush Delivery