You already know that we love Halloween but some of you may not know that we are so fired up about our favorite holiday, that we decided to open the crypt to your benefit. Well, that’s only if by crypt, you mean our list of recommended VoIP phones and devices. Semantics aside, the point is that if you’re current office phones are older than the pyramids, than it’s way past time to send them to the tombs where they can their eternal unrest. This is truer now than ever because we’re offering Buy-One-Get-One Free on VoIP Phones, but only until the end of today! That’s right, when the clock strikes 12 tonight, Pacific Time, all of these deals will crawl back into the night, never to be seen again! To help you make your decision on why it’s time to get a new VoIP phone this Halloween, I’ve put together the following holiday non-sequiturs to use around the office that will help get the wheels moving.
How to Get a New BOGO VoIP Phone, Halloween Style
Because the BOGO deal ends tonight, you need to act fast. Use these phrases to help strike up a conversation about why ut’s time to get a new phone.
- I can’t boo-lieve there’s a cobweb on my phone. I mean, it’s so old I thought that would have petrified by now!
- If I was a ghost, I’d be terrible at lying… because you could see right through me! That’s why I’m being serious, we really need to update our phones here.
- You know why our old office phones make me want to eat dessert? Because every time I think about how old they are, I SCREAM! Get it? The phones are old.
- What’s a ghost’s favorite pasta? Spooketi! Hey, I need a new phone.
- Do you know what you get when you mix a cocker spaniel, a poodle, and a ghost? You get a cocker poodle BOO! But seriously, I had to tell that joke three times on the phone before the person on the other line heard me right. We should probably get some new phones.
- I love it when Halloween and casual Friday fall on the same day. Because then I get to wear BOO-jeans! Hey, so about those new phones…
- What did the ghost say to the other ghost? No, seriously, they were using these old phones, I honestly have no idea because they need to be updated.
- You know why demons and ghouls always hang out together? Because demons are a ghoul’s best friend! For real, if we don’t take advantage of this awesome BOGO deal on phones, we’re doing ourselves, our customers, and our business a great disservice. Let’s call Bob in accounting and get it settled out before the deal ends.
The Clock is Ticking
Obviously, some of those will be more naturally integrated into the conversation than others, but the point is that you need to get moving if you want to take advantage of these great deals. Also, remember that you can recycle your old office phones and all of your electronic waste using our helpful Hardware Recycling Guide, too. This way we make sure that there are harmful chemicals nor toxic leaks in our communities to make any real monsters from the blue lagoons come looking for us after this sale.
Remember to act fast, have fun, and be the best demons you can be this and every Halloween! And from all of us at VirtualPBX, we hope your night is filled with frightfully fun and safe trick-or-treating!