Driving Down the VirtualPBX Product Roadmap
The VirtualPBX Product Roadmap is more than just a statement of goals or a timeline for what’s ahead. Our product roadmap is a contract to our customers, our industry, and our team. To fully appreciate how important it is to put forth an honest, open, and transparent product roadmap publically, we wanted to take a moment to walk you through the process of creating it.
VirtualPBX Product Roadmap Dissected
One of our core principles is following through on what we say. The first part of that is clearly outlining our expectations for ourselves, which in turn lays out the expectations for everyone else. Making these milestones public is the most effective way to solidify our commitment to pushing the bar higher for hosted business telephone systems. However, because we are keen to make the most out of everything we do, this product roadmap is more than us calling our shots. You can participate in the process of us rolling out new products, features, and services through this platform. Join in the process in any of the following ways –
- Vote up or vote down existing agenda items to make sure we’re allocating resources to the places that matter most to you.
- Sign up for exclusive advanced access to new products and features by participating in Beta versions of the latest technologies.
- Include your own submissions in the form of feature requests.
- make sure you never miss a thing by joining the VirtualPBX Product Release Newsletter
- And most importantly, rest easily knowing that your business VoIP provider is always working towards improving and enhancing your service, 365 days a week.
The Conversation is Everywhere
We are committed to keeping the VirtualPBX Product Roadmap up to date and to using it as a beacon to drive us forward, but we need your help. You already know how to use the roadmap to keep us on track, but your options don’t stop there! Make sure to let us know what you think, tell us what you need, and just stop in to say hi by following us on Twitter and liking us on Facebook. Remember, you’re the reason we suit up and show up each day, so the more you can tell us what you need, the quicker we can deliver it!