Equipment Return Policy
All equipment returned to VirtualPBX for any reason must have a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number clearly identified and visible on the outside of the box. RMA number can be obtained from our support department at 888-825-0800 or Support@VirtualPBX.com. We will need answers to a few questions before issuing the RMA number. Packages arriving at VirtualPBX without an RMA number may be rejected and returned to sender.
Important notice: We’re glad to offer a 30-day money back guarantee on your first order of phones. However, refunds will only be issued for phones that are returned in their original shipping containers, along with ALL associated manuals, materials, and parts. Phones shipped back in any other condition will be returned to sender, your account will be billed for any return shipping fees, and you will receive no credit or refund.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Phone equipment may be returned for a refund during the first 30 days of having received your VirtualPBX phones.
- No returns are accepted after 30 days of initial delivery
- VirtualPBX will issue a shipper number and pay for shipping and handling related to the return product. The initial cost of shipping the product to you will not be refunded.
- All equipment is to be returned in working order in its complete original packaging along with all contents including cords, power adapters, manuals and other accessories. No refund will be given for returns that do not meet these requirements and the phones will be shipped back to you at your cost.
- All returned equipment must show a valid RMA number on the outside of the package. See the top of this page for RMA details.
One Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Phone equipment that becomes defective due to manufacturer’s defects during the first year of having been received by the user will be repaired or replaced by VirtualPBX. Warranty replacement does not extend to equipment that has been damaged physically.
- User agrees to pay all shipping and handling related to the return equipment.
- Defective equipment is to be returned in original packaging along with all contents including cords, power adapters, manuals and other accessories.
- All returned equipment must show a valid RMA number on the outside of the package. See the top of this page for RMA information.
- Customers have two options for replacement:
- Replace after return. Our default policy is to replace customer equipment only after we have received the defective unit.
- Advance ship. At customer’s request, we are happy to ship a replacement unit immediately upon issuing an RMA number. This must be specifically requested by customer. Customer will be charged for the full value of the equipment being sent out and will then be credited for that amount once the defective unit has been returned to VirtualPBX. Credit will not be given for physically damaged equipment. Customer has 30 days to send in return equipment once the replacement equipment has arrived.