Integrating your CRM to your Dash platform is a great way to keep track of essential metrics linked to your Business Phone System. Here, you will learn how to integrate Salesforce to Dash.
Make sure that you have downloaded the VirtualPBX Desktop Softphone and are able to place and receive calls. You may need to enable permissions. This would be marked in red next to the contacts icon.
- Make sure your admin downloads Bria for Salesforce from the AppExchange, and install it in your Salesforce organization. You can do this by logging into AppExchange, search for Bria, and click Get it Now, then choose the Install for All Users. You will then follow the prompts to install Bria.
- Once Bria is installed, log out and back into Salesforce. Once you log back in, you will see your softphone populate.
- Click on the user’s name and from the dropdown select Setup.
- Search for Company and select Company Information.
- Provide VirtualPBX with your Salesforce.com Organization ID.
- On the Manage User page, click Edit Page. In Salesforce, your admin will need to set the Call Center option to Bria on each user.
- Log into your desktop softphone, then log out and back into Salesforce. On your desktop softphone at the bottom of the app, a new icon will show up in red. This will appear in between the Contacts and Favorites icons.
- Clicking on this icon will bring up a notification asking for permission to allow Salesforce access. Click Yes to everything.
- Be sure to place a few test calls and you are done!