Forgot your password? Review this guide to learn how to get your password information.
- First, travel to dash.virtualpbx.com.
- Click on the “Forgot your info?” link on the lower right.
- Input your username. This will be your email address assigned to your user.
- Input your Account name. The name of the account you have on file with VirtualPBX, likely the name of your company. You do not need to input a phone number to retrieve your password.
- You will receive an email to the email you put for the username, with a link to reset your password. Once you click it, you should be placed here:
- Please note that after changing your password, your login credentials for your current session will no longer be recognized. You may log out, and then back in with your updated password to resolve this. Otherwise, you will receive an error and then be forced to do so.