Click on the topic of your choice below to jump to that place in this Advanced Call Reports Guide
- Portal Permissions
- Creating a User
- Creating Workspaces
- Creating Reports
- Adding Quick Filters
- Downloading Reports
- Scheduling Reports
Please note that there are 3 segments that define the roles for users in the portal:
- User Access Types:
- Essential User: The user is linked to a user on a PBX.
- Professional User: A communications platform user with access to softphone and mobile features.
- Agent User Add-On: Allows the user to have their ACD Agent activity tracked.
- Supervisor Access Types:
- Reports Supervisor
- Real-Time Supervisor
- Website Access: grants the user access to the Dimensions web portal.
- Manage Users: allows the user to create and manage users.
- Manage Billable Items: allows the user to make changes that will affect billing.
- Customer Settings: allows the user to edit organization-wide settings.
- Manage Contact Directories: allows the user to manage contact directories.
- Recording Playback: allows the user to play call recordings.
Portal Permissions can be changed at any time by visiting https://reports.virtualpbx.com.. Click on “Settings” then “User Management”. You will be given the option to “Edit” an existing user or add a “New User”.
Creating a User
- Go to https://reports.virtualpbx.com.
- Click “Settings” in the left-hand menu
- Select “User Management”
- Click “Add New User”
- Add user details and permissions then click “Save”
Workspaces organize content into isolated groups which you can share with others to collaborate more effectively.
- Select “Workspaces” from the left menu
- Click “Create Workspace”
- Give your workspace a name
- Then select if you would like to create a “Blank” workspace or if you would like to create it from a “Template” or “Clone” an existing workspace.
- When you are done, click “Create”
- Select “Reports” in the left menu
- Click “Create Report”
- Step 1 of creating a report is selecting a template selection. We offer 50 pre-configured reports to choose from
- Once you have selected a report, you will have the option to select a Default Filter and a Default Date Range for your report
- Then select a save option:
- Save and Edit
- Save and Run
Adding Quick Filters
Make data easy to isolate and consume with quick filters.
- Select “Filters” from the left menu
- Click “Create Filter”
- Give your filter a name, then you will select conditions for your filter
- Conditions allow you to add one or more time-based, performance-based, or info-based conditions to filter your call data. For each condition, select a field and then provide the required search parameter(s).
- When you’re done adding a filter, click “Create”
- Once a Quick Filter is created, you can return to the filters page to Edit, Clone, or Delete a filter
- Now you will have the option to add your filter to any report
- To download a report, visit the Reports page
- Select a report you would like to view
- Click the “Download” button above the report on the right
- Select a download option:
- Export to Excel
- Save chart as PNG
- Save chart as SVG
- Save chart as PDF
Set up a recurring report schedule delivered to an email inbox
- Select “Schedules” from the left menu
- Click “Create Schedule”
- Give your schedule a name and an optional description, then click “Next”
- Select a recurrence schedule