The video here will walk you through the necessary steps adding a Softphone to a user on your Dash account. We have also provided steps and screenshots, for your reference.
Adding a Softphone to a User
Adding a VirtualPBX Softphone is easy for administrators in Dash. Administrators can create VirtualPBX Softphone credentials for their users directly in their Dash account.
Please be aware that you may only have one VirtualPBX Softphone per user/email address.
- Start by creating a new device, under the user’s device box.
- Select Soft Phone
- Click on the Use 3rd Party Application to change it to use VirtualPBX Application. Click Create Device. Click on the device again (or the wrench icon).
- Enter a name for the device. Click Save Changes.
- Click on Configuration to get links to the appropriate mobile app store for your free download. Alternatively, you may choose to purchase the VirtualPBX Softphone for Desktop on our online store.
- Always remember to click on Save Changes. The system will now email you your login credentials for the VirtualPBX Softphone.
Resetting Your Password
- After navigating to the user and clicking the name of the softphone in question to open its settings, click on Reset Password.
- Click on Close. Click on Save Changes.
- The system will email you your new password.