Skills Based Ranking (vConsole)
- To Enable Skills Based Ranking in your ACD queue start by logging in as an Admin. Next, click on ACD Queues.
- Click Config next to the ACD Queue you wish to work on.
- Click on Advanced Configuration.
- Scroll down and on the right hand side change Skills Based Ranking to Enabled. Click Update.
- Click on ACD Queues again.
- Click Manage next to the ACD Queue.
- You will see the extensions as they are currently ranked. Change the ranks so as is appropriate. Rank 1 has highest priority, rank 9 has lowest. Multiple extensions can share the same rank. To allow an extension to have access to the queue it must have a rank. If you need to change ranks later, be sure to log extensions out, update, log the extensions back in and update again to make sure the new ranks will take effect.
- Click Update when completed.
Are You Still Using the Classic vConsole Interface?
If your vConsole interface looks like the image on the right, you are still using our classic interface and may want to refer to this guide on Skills Based Ranking with screenshots that reflect your experience. You may also upgrade to the new interface for free at anytime! Simply login to your vConsole account and click on the banner at the top of the screen to continue.