Adding and Removing ACD Queues (vConsole)
- To add or remove an ACD Queue start on the Admin tab and then click on ACD Queues.
- On the ACD Queues page, click on the Config Wizard link. This will open a new tab.
- In the Config Wizard tab click on Step 2 ACD Queues at the top of the page.
- To Remove an ACD queue click on the red X next to the queue. Please make sure all extensions are logged out of the queue before you delete the ACD Queue.
- Click on Add an ACD Queue. This will create a new row.
- Select a Menu Option. This is what customers will press on their phone to get to the ACD Queue. Choose a Name for your queue from existing options, or select Other and enter a custom name in the field provided. Select a Queue Operator Extension – this is the voicemail box for the ACD Queue.
- Click on the Phone #s tab.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on Next Page.
- Here you will see a summary of your system. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Save button to save your changes.
Are You Still Using the Classic vConsole Interface?
If your vConsole interface looks like the image on the right, you are still using our classic interface and may want to refer to this guide on Adding and Removing ACD Queues with screenshots that reflect your experience. You may also upgrade to the new interface for free at anytime! Simply login to your vConsole account and click on the banner at the top of the screen to continue.