Web Phone User Guide
Immediately after you have created a Web Phone within the Dash admin portal, it will be ready for use. In your Chrome, Firefox or Opera browser, go to webphone.virtualpbx.net or if you’re logged into Dash, click on the Web Phone icon at the top of the page.
- Enter your username, password and account name in the fields – these will match your Dash login information. Next, click Sign In.
- After signing in, you will see the following:
- Call History: Clicking on Call History will take you to a list of the inbound and outbound calls made during your current Web Phone session. Please note that this call history will reset whenever you logout of the Web Phone.
- On the Call History page, you will see the following call information: Date/Time, Type, Caller ID, Number, and Duration. Under Action, you may also click-to-call a recent contact.
- Company Directory: A list of users from your Dash account will be presented here with their phone number or extension. You may click-to-call both their number as well as the Action icon.
- Voicemail: Listed in chronological order, your voicemails will appear here with their Status, Date/Time, Caller (From), Target Number, and Duration. Under Actions, you can play, download, or delete the voicemail or return the call.
- At any point, you may click on Make a Call to get back to the dialpad or return to a call.
- Click on Audio Options to select your preferred Microphone and Speaker.
- Click on the arrow under Microphone or Speaker to select your audio devices.
- Here you will be presented with a list of available devices connected to your phone, tablet, or desktop computer.
- Clicking on Logout will log you out of the Web Phone. The remaining menu options will open new tabs in your browser for the Dash System Status site, Dash login page, and the Dash Support page.
- To place a call from the dialpad, simply enter the number on your device’s keyboard or the dialpad provided in the Web Phone.
- Press the green phone icon to place your call.
- During a call, you can place your caller on hold, mute your microphone, transfer the call, use the dialpad, and end the call.