Supported VoIP Desk Phones
The following desk phones are available for auto-provisioning on the VirtualPBX Dash platform. If you do not see the phone you are interested in using in the list below, it is important that you ensure it supports DNS. This ensures that phones properly fail-over to another one of our geographically-dispersed servers should any decline in performance occur. While DNS is standard on most modern phones, older phones may not support this. If you have an older phone you’d like to use on the VirtualPBX platform, or would like to discuss your options to save on upgrading hardware, please fill out the form below.
- Yealink: CP860, CP920, T19P, T19PE2, T20P, T21P, T21PE2, T22P, T23P, T23G, T26P, T27G, T27P, T28P, T29G, T32G, T38G, T40G, T40P, T41P, T41S, T42G, T42S, T46G, T46S, T48G, T48S, T49G, T52S, T54S, T56A, T58A, T58V, W52P, W56P, W60P
- Polycom: 300, 301, 310, 311, 320, 321, 330, 331, 335, 400, 401, 410, 411, 430, 450, 500, 501, 550, 560, 600, 601, 650, 670, 4000, 5000, 6000, 7000
- Obihai: 200, 202, 300, 302, 504vs, 508vs, 1022, 1032, 1062
- Grandstream: GXP2130, GXP2135, GXP2140, GXP2160, GXP2170, HT502, HT502FAX, HT704, HT704FAX
- Cisco: 301g, 303g, 501g, 502g, 504g, 508g, 509g, 512g, 514g, 525g, 525g2, 921, 922, 941, 942, 962
Don’t See Your Device on the List? Talk to Us!
Interested in hearing more about the phones above? Have another device you’d like to use? Fill out the form to get in touch with a member of our team or give us a call at 888.825.0800.