Quickcall (User Portal)
Quickcall allows you to start a call from the User Portal by forwarding that initiated call to the device of your choosing. This also gives users the ability to place a call with a cell phone or landline number. When a call is placed in this manner, the outbound caller ID is the Dash account’s caller ID and not the caller ID of the cell phone or landline.
Initiating a Quickcall
- To access the User Portal, Admins will log into their Dash account and click on User Portal in the upper right hand corner. Regular users will automatically be placed into the User Portal interface after logging in.
- Select the Contact List Tab.
- Scroll down until the Quickcall Device section under My Contact List.
- Select the device you would like to use in the dropdown list. To the right, enter the phone number you wish to call, including country and area code(1xxxxxxxxxx in the US for example). Click Call to initiate the call.
- The User Portal will now start the call by dialing the user’s selected device first.
- Once that call is accepted it will initiate a second leg of the call. The Dash system will now dial the number entered earlier as the outbound destination number.
- When the intended recipient receives the call they will see the caller ID set on the Dash account.