- In the Dashboard, click on Numbers
- Click on Spare Numbers
- Click on Port
- Click on New Port Request
- Enter the phone number leading with a 1. You may also click on the View Porting FAQs to see answer to common questions related to porting a number.
- Please read the circled statements carefully and click to check the boxes to agree to the porting process. Click next to continue or cancel to exit.
- Upload a copy of a recent bill from your current carrier and fill in this account’s information in the form.
- If you have not done so already, download the LOA form, fill it out completely, and sign it. Then, upload the completed form (pdf only). Please note that the address on your completed LOA must match the information that your current carrier has on file. Here is a sample pre-filled LOA form. Click next to continue.
- Enter the email address that you wish us to use regarding this post request and the date that you would like this port to be completed on. Please note that we cannot guarantee that date, but will do our best to accommodate your schedule. In general, porting local numbers takes 3-5 days and porting toll-free numbers takes 5-7 days. The most common reason for a delayed port is incomplete or inaccurate information on the submitted LOA form. If you have any questions, please reach out to us and we would be happy to help.
Need your number ported now? You can get started immediately in an online chat with us.
- Click Submit to submit your port request.
- Once submitted, you will be able to see the live status of your port request.