Please be aware that local ports, on average, take about 1-2 weeks to be completed if there are no rejections. Toll-free ports, on average, take 3-5 business days.
- In the Dashboard, click on Numbers
- Click on Spare Numbers
- Click on Port
- Click on New Port Request
- Enter a name for your port request.
Then select U.S. Local or U.S. Toll Free for your number type.
- Click on the browse button to find a recent copy of your phone bill.
Click the box to acknowledge that the date on the bill is within 30 days.
- Fill out the form.
Keep in mind: Street Pre Direction is only used if your street address is similar to “North 1st Street”. In that case you would select “N” from the drop-down menu.
Street Post Direction would only be used if your street address is similar to “2n Street NW”. In that case you would select “NW” from the drop-down menu.
- If you are porting in a wireless/cellular number, please include the account number and PIN
Click on Next – Select Numbers to continue
- Enter the number you wish to port in
Click on Add Numbers
- If you need to add numbers you can click on Add numbers
Otherwise you can click on Next – LOA Form
- Download the LOA form if you have not already done so
- Once you have filled out the form, upload the signed LOA.
Note: The LOA must be signed, it cannot simply have a person’s name printed/typed in
Enter the Authorized person’s name
Click on Next Notifications and Scheduling
- Enter in your email address
Enter the date you would like the port to complete.
Note: This must be a future date (ie not the same day you submit the request). The carrier that currently manages your phone number ultimately determines the port release date.
Click Next – Review Port Request
- Please read and acknowledge the items on the left-hand side of your screen.
Click Submit This Port Request to finalize your submission.
- The new request will show up under the Progressing tab