Dash allows you to set up your entire Office Holiday schedule ahead of time so that you can preprogram your calls to route accordingly.
- Start by clicking on Main Number from the Dashboard.
- Next, click on Office Holidays.
- If you will be closed for holidays, make sure the box is checked. Next, click on Add Holiday.
- Select Single Day.
- Enter a description and the date of the holiday. Click on Save Changes.
- You can also select a Date Range when you add a holiday.
- Enter a description and the beginning and end dates of your date range. Click on Save Changes.
WARNING!: Date Range set from Dec 31st – Jan 1st will cause the system to put your system into night mode even outside of the selected dates. To schedule Dec 31st and Jan 1st as Office Holidays, please use “Single day” for each date.
- Click on Add Holiday to add more holidays. Click on Save Changes when you are finished adding dates.
- Edit your Incoming Call Handling settings to define how your calls will be routed during the Office Holidays you have identified.