Main Account Hold Music
*Note: When preparing files for use with Dash please use the following parameters:
The following instructions will set the hold music for your main account. To set hold music for a specific user, please scroll down to the User Hold Music section.
- On the Dashboard page, click on Hold Music.
- If you have already uploaded music, select it from the pull down menu.
- Upload Hold music by clicking on Upload. Note: Dash accepts .WAV and .MP3 files.
- Once you have uploaded music, select it from the drop down menu.
- Click on Save Changes
User Hold Music
- On the Dashboard page, click on Users.
- Click on User Features.
- Click Music on Hold.
- Click to Enable.
- Click Upload.
- Click Browse to find the Music on Hold file that you wish to use.
- Select your file and click Open.
- Click the Upload (arrow) button.
- Click on Save Changes.
- You will now see this option highlighted under User Features.