Dash now allows you to easily customize your Greetings with a few easy steps.
- To get started customizing your office’s greetings, log into Dash, and click greetings.
- Once on the Greetings page, you will see all of your previously uploaded or recorded greetings.
- You may click on any of the greetings to Download, or Edit them.
- When selecting Edit, you will be allowed to either change the name of the greeting or delete it.
- There, you can browse your computer for the .WAV, .MP3, and .OOG file that you would like to use. Keep in mind that Dash only accepts files less than 1MB.
Using Text-To-Speech in Greetings Manager
You may also take advantage of creating a customized greeting using the text-to-speech (TTS) feature in Dash. Here are the steps to create a TTS greeting.
- To get started, click on Main Number in your Dash portal. Then select Office Hours Strategy, and add Lunch Hours to your office hours schedule (you may delete this later if you are not closed during lunch). Click save.
- Click on Incoming Call Handling, select Lunch Hours, then click on Virtual Receptionist.
- Type the TTS message you wish to deliver. Once you have created your message, be sure to click Update and Save when exiting out of your windows.
- Click on Greetings in your Dash portal. You will now see your new TTS message with an automated title created by Dash. Be sure to download your greeting to make sure it relays the desired message clearly.
- Edit the title of your message to ensure you know how to find it for easy access. Click Save.