Dynamic Caller ID
Setting up your Dynamic Caller ID to customize your outreach. Here’s how it works.
- Start by clicking on the Dynamic Caller ID under the Menu icon.
- Click Dynamic Caller ID, then Create New Rule.
- Enter the details for your new rule.
- Caller ID to Display: From the dropdown menu select the phone number that you want to be displayed as the outbound caller ID. The list will only show numbers on your account.
Dynamic Caller ID Options
- Use Caller ID when Feature Code dialed matches: Enter a feature code not already used on the system.
- When making a call outbound from a VOIP device on the system, enter feature code+area code +phone number and the caller ID will display what was set for that particular feature code.
- Select Use Caller ID when are code matches. Enter the area code you’re interested in.
- From a VoIP phone dialing a phone number that matches the area code you entered, will automatically show the selected caller ID. For example, if you select (702) 430-6224 for the caller ID and set the area code to 702 when you make an outbound call to area code 702, the (702) 430-6224 phone number will be displayed as your caller ID.