The video below will walk you through the necessary steps to enable conferencing on your Dash account. We have also provided steps and screenshots, for your reference.
In order to enable a conference bridge you must have a phone number set to your main conference bridge. To do this, select Main Number and click on “Main Conference Number” – here you can assign a spare number or buy a new number.
Enable Conferencing for Users
To allow users to to host their own conferences, follow the steps below, enabling Conference Bridge for each user.
- In the Dashboard, click on Users
- Click on User Features
- Click on Conference Bridge
- Click on Enable
- Enter Personal Conference Room number and Personal Conference Room PIN
- Click on Save Changes
Joining a Conference
- Dial the main conference room phone number
- Enter the conference room number followed by the # key
- Enter the conference room PIN followed by the # key