Blacklists allow you to block particular phone numbers from contacting your phone system. Please be aware that this is a system wide change.
- From the Dashboard, click on the menu Icon and click on Blacklists
- You will be taken to the Blacklist Settings screen, to add or create a new list click on Edit Blacklists
- On the left click on Add
- Enter a name for the Blacklist you’re creating. Here you may choose to Block Anonymous or Add Number. Click Save.
- You can add multiple numbers to a Blacklist, simply click Add after you enter each number. When you’re done, click Save.
- You will be taken to the Backlists page showing you the available lists.
- Click and drag the list you want to the Selected section and click Update. When those phone numbers attempt to dial your phone numbers, they will now get a busy signal.
- To edit an existing Blacklist, click on Edit Blacklists
- Click on the Blacklist you wish to edit
- To add more numbers to the list, click on Add Number and enter the number you wish to block including a + followed by the country code. To remove a number from the list, click on the trash can icon next to the number. When you’re done adding and removing numbers, click Save.
- Click Save again