Adding a Main Number
All VirtualPBX Business Phone Plans automatically include at least one toll-free or local phone number to use for your main business number. Depending on your plan, you may have more numbers included with your service. Please contact Sales if you’re unsure how many numbers are allocated on your plan or if you want to purchase additional numbers.
- Start by click on Main Numbers from the Dashboard.
- Click on Main Company Numbers.
- Click on Buy Numbers
- Select Local, Toll Free, or Vanity.
- Enter the area code or toll free prefix you wish to search for and click on Search.
- Click Add next to the number or numbers you wish to add to your account.
- Click on Buy Numbers when you’re done. The numbers you’ve added will now appear under Main Numbers. Now that you have set your Main Number, you can choose to add a series of features to your number, such as setting a Caller ID, editing your e911 settings, adding a Prepend, Messaging, and Synching your number.