Adding a Phone Number
On Dash there are several places you can add a phone number, whether it’s a main number, a direct number to a user, or a spare number for future use.
Specific guides to adding phone numbers can be found at these links:
- Adding a main number
- Add a number directly to a user
- To add a number directly to a ring group
- To add a number to additional auto-attendants
The general process is similar wherever you want to add a phone number.
- Click on Buy Numbers and select either Local or Toll-Free.
- Enter the area code you wish to search for and click on Search.
- Click Add next to the numbers you wish to add to your account.
- Click on Buy Numbers when you’re done.
- For toll free numbers select the toll free prefix you’re interested in and click on Search.
- Click on the Add button next to any number you wish to add.
- Click on Buy Numbers to complete adding the number to your account.
After clicking Buy Numbers, your new numbers will now be available on your account.