While we can’t help you in your particular field, we can make sure your business communications are never on your “to do” list. Providing crystal clear sound and service is more than building a world-class system, it’s also making sure your network is operating at its best, too.
That’s why we have scoured and tested the burgeoning landscape of telecommunications equipment to bring you the best selection available. Whether it’s our curated list of the best VoIP telephones or these category-leading routers, you can rest assured knowing that you’re picking equipment that will arrive ready to maximize your business communications system.
These products arrive pre-programmed, ready to plug-and-play.
You’ve got bigger fish to fry, let us handle your network.
Ideal for the modern office, the Netgear AC1200 delivers 3x speed and more reliable streaming over traditional Wireless-N routers. The ideal option for teams that rely heavily on tablets and mobile devices.
- Advanced Wireless-AC technology nearly 3x faster than Wireless-N
- Simultaneous Dual Band
- Linksys Smart Wi-Fi
- 1 USB 3.0 port & 4 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
For more information, read the AC1200 Datasheet from Netgear.
Sharp and sleek, just like your business acumen. The AC1750 is versatile with robust cloud-based features and, with the latest firmware, it makes for a real contender to some of the most industrious routers out there.
- Advanced Wireless-AC technology up to 4.3x faster than Wireless-N
- Simultaneous Dual Band
- 2 USB 2.0 Ports
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Built-In DLNA Media Server
- Linskys Smart Wi-Fi
For more information, read the AC1750 Datasheet from Netgear.
More than just a cool name, the Netgear Nighthawk delivers incredible throughput at a blistering 5GHz. The Lamborghini of routers, you can probably just let the Nighthawk take over because it probably has an autopilot, too.
- 802.11ac Dual Band Gigabit
- 1GHz Dual Core Processor
- Netgear Genie®
- ReadyCLOUD® Remote Access
For more information, read the AC1900 Datasheet from Netgear.
Get Your Free Quote Today!
Between the flexibility of our Anywhere and Office Plans and the huge variety of options and features that they each come with, we have the right business phone system for any budget. We can also offer you these great prices without VirtualPBX service. To get started, fill out the below form and we’ll send a free quote your way.
- Standard shipping and handling fees will be applied per device
- Customs fees may be applicable for routers shipped outside the U.S
Experiencing Network Issues?
To keep you free from any type of latency, jitter, lag, or packet-drop, our team of network professionals is on hand to analyze your system and screen for opportunities. Our ProSIP Network Health Check is a thorough analysis of your existing network and will guarantee you have a system that’s as clean as a whistle and prepared for growth. We can even help you find the best prices in your area on additional bandwidth.
1. These routers are only recommend for small to medium sized office networks with the correct settings implemented. Download router settings here.
2. We highly recommended that these routers be set up with a dedicated ISP for VoIP devices and appropriate bandwidth. Any other traffic, servers, or usage of the ISP utilizing the phones is not supported by VirtualPBX.
3. It is likely that you will need to set your ISP provided Gateway (modem/router combination device) into bridge mode. Please contact your ISP for help when putting your device into bridge mode, offering a standard modem, or opening a pinhole for the router.