The VirtualPBX Greeting Manager allows you to manage, upload, record, or order the Auto-Attendant or Company Name greetings you want, whenever you want. Using your Greetings Manager ensures that your customers know when you’ve changed your business hours during a holiday, if you’re running specials, or if you have a special message about the business itself.
- Auto-Attendant Greeting and Company Name recordings are maintained in their own libraries for easy reference and clean organization for your entire team
- View your library and update greetings at any time, anywhere you have internet access
- Create different daytime and nighttime greetings and use our Day/Night scheduler to automate what your callers hear during different hours of the day
If you are a System Administrator, you may use your own pre-recorded greetings messages and upload them to your vConsole Greeting Manager at any time. Simply save your recording as a .WAV file and make sure it’s under 10MB.
When you’re ready to record your greeting, simply select the phone number you would like to be reached at and you will be called to begin recording. The process is much like recording a voicemail message on any phone – try as many times as you like, and once you’re satisfied, save your recording.
Not quite ready for your recording debut? No problem, the VirtualPBX Greeting Manager’s text-to-speech engine is a unique way to get your point across without having to record your voice. We utilize AT&T’s ClearVoice text-to-speech technology to provide you with instant synthesized greetings.
VirtualPBX offers a great mid-range solution for greetings and recordings with in-house talent. Simply choose between male and female voices, type out a script including any necessary pronunciation guide, and your recording will be ready in 3-5 days.
VirtualPBX has partnered with Snap Recordings to offer you professional voice recordings to order from a wide range of talent. All it takes is a script and you can have your message professionally recorded and delivered to you before you know it. Not sure what to say? Snap Recordings offers sample greetings from a variety of professions. Not sure which accent to go with? Preview them all!
- Single Message/Greeting: $50 for 75 words or less
- Multiple Messages/Greetings: $100 for the first 150 words, $50 for every 75 words thereafter
- On-Hold Packages: $135-$340 for 200-800 words plus music
- Voice: Female or Male, English or Spanish
- Availability: 5-7 Days Standard, 2-3 Days Rush Delivery