VirtualPBX Military Discount Program Explained
The Military Discount Program (“Program”) is a benefit provided by VirtualPBX.com, Inc. (“VirtualPBX”) to active, former, and retired members, and immediate family members of the U.S. Military, National Guard and Reserve (“Employer”). The program is intended for personal, your personal business’ use or for the use of family members’ personal or family members’ business’ use. To be eligible to use this Program for business you must be an Owner, C-level Executive or have billing or purchasing power on behalf of the business.
Please review the Terms and Conditions listed below before you place your order.
By submitting your order, you certify that you have read and understand the terms and conditions of the Program and confirm that you are an eligible person (of at least 18 years of age) to participate in this Program as described above.
By accepting these terms and conditions, if you are a government employee, or member of a group as described above, you are also certifying that you have confirmed with all applicable jurisdictions that you may accept a discount provided to government employees.
Individuals purchasing under the Program will be allowed to purchase the following quantities of product per calendar year:
- Office Plan: One (1) may be purchased per year, with the option to upgrade.
- Dash Plan: One (1) may be purchased, with the option to upgrade.
- The promotional discount is applied toward annual payment plans and cannot be applied to monthly payment plan.
- Applicable toward service fees and hardware costs. Exclusions include but are not limited to: taxes, fees, and shipping and handling.
- Products/Services may be added or deleted at any time.
- ALL INFORMATION AND THESE TERMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME.
- Other than to the extent that you may sponsor purchases in accordance with these terms, this is not a transferable benefit. You may not use or attempt to use another person’s Military or Veteran privileges.
- Under this Program, VirtualPBX sells and ships products to end user customers only. You may not purchase for resale. VirtualPBX reserves the right to refuse or cancel your order/service if VirtualPBX suspects you are purchasing for resale.
- The Military and Veteran discount and/or participation in the Military and Veteran Program are non-transferable.
How to Order
The promo code provided must be used at the time of your order either online via the URL provided or on the phone with a sales agent, to receive the special pricing extended based on your Military or Veteran status as described above. Product information is available online at virtualpbx.com/products/plan-comparison.
If you cannot find the information you need online, you may contact our VirtualPBX sales team at 1-888-825-0800 Opt. 2. Our VirtualPBX Sales team is available to assist you Monday – Friday: 7 AM – 5 PM Pacific Time.