Upgrade Your Government Phone System
The typical governmental office building is more than just a burl of bureaucratic departments and offices, it’s also a complex matrix for telephone routing. These tangled webs of routing needs are as much as a burden for in-house IT staff as they are a frustration for inbound callers.
The complexity of these government phone systems is mostly due to the variety of different offices and functions that reside in the same building, many of which are operating during different business hours, and each typically requiring multilingual call options. Additionally, considering the sensitivity of many government functions, there exists a strong motivation to reduce anxiety from a cumbersome call experience. VirtualPBX has know-how and experience to provide you with a turn-key solution for your government phone system.
Turn-Key Solutions and High Performance Features
Because many government offices are older buildings with similarly obsolete infrastructures, many of them still rely on an on-premise IP PBX to handle call traffic. These on-premise phone systems require the constant attention of highly-specialized IT engineering staff to maintain them, and while they may meet many complex routing requirements, they can leave others unaccounted for. Upgrading to a more manageable hosted solution introduces modern features, saves considerable budget, and ultimately delivers a better calling experience for employees and community members alike. Below are just a few of the features a government office would enjoy:
- ACD Queues Pro: Route your callers to a specific extension or department, for example, specific queues for accepting donations or fielding media requests.
- Follow-Me Calling: Forward your calls to a list of phone numbers you have designated, until it is answered, so your calls always find you.
- Device Compatibility: Allow your political headquarters call center team members and volunteers the availability to work from their desired device, like their smartphone, desk phone, or laptop.
- Dialed Number Identification Service (DNIS) – Give callers designated numbers to call, given their individual needs.
Customer Benefits Your Government Office Will Thrive On
VirtualPBX is so much more than a state-of-the-art business communications tool. It is a community of businesses working to reach their ideal target. Take a look at some of the benefits all our customers use:
- Do your phones need an upgrade? Rent or purchase VoIP phones, routers, headsets, conference phones, and/or switches – we can provide it and configure it to meet your needs.
- Make sure you are prepped and ready to enjoy VirtualPBX. Our initial site survey and scope of your team will give us the metrics we need to ensure there is adequate bandwidth to support the volume of calls you expect.
- Don’t worry about switing to VirtualPBX all on your own. VirtualPBX has highly experienced resources available both remote and on site to meet your needs. Our team will have your system up and running in a matter of a few hours.
While many organizations, governmental and private alike, share the need to have an operational phone system, the exact composition of those systems rarely ever looks totally alike. What is certain, though, is that all offices have expectations and commitments that are equally important and they all need to be implemented in an elegant and affordable way. We’re here for you to do just that.
Want to learn more? Get started by scheduling a free demo!