A Safe and Secure Option for Bank Communications
Banks have a lot on their plate when managing their business – managing high call volumes, customer satisfaction, and of course making sure their customer’s private information stays private. That means having the best and most efficient business communications package on the market is essential. Thankfully, VirtualPBX has the features, customer benefits, and phone plans to accommodate.
The Best Features in VoIP
Banks and financial institutions have very specialized needs, from ensuring their customer’s private information is safe to routing calls to the exact team member customers need. With a robust selection of features, your bank’s communications is in good hands. Here are just a few features that your financial institution will benefit from:
- AWS Private Storage Integration: Safely store your bank’s Call Recordings, Faxes, and Voicemails with the best in cloud storage.
- ACD Queues: Route your callers to a specific extension or department for specialized issues such as opening a checking account, discussing fees, or applying for a loan.
- Advanced Call Reporting: Review peak hours, length of calls, and call assignments to make sure your bank’s call center is working like a well-oiled machine.
- Device Compatibility: Allow financial executives to work from the device of their choice, based on their current work location and needs.
Customer Benefits That Work For You
Setting up your VoIP phone system is fast, secure, and affordable…but that is not all the VirtualPBX brings to the table. VirtualPBX is so much more than a state-of-the-art business communications tool. It is a community of businesses working to reach their ideal target. Take a look at some of the benefits all our customers use:
- 24/7 Customer Services: Your customers rely on you to be available at any given moment, and the same is expected from your business phone service. You have a problem, we are ready and waiting to help.
- Bandwidth: Need more? Hire our professional services team! An initial site survey and scope of your needs will give us the metrics we need to determine how much bandwidth you need. We’ll also secure special rates in your area for increased bandwidth.
- Implementation Services: VirtualPBX has highly experienced resources available both remote and on-site to meet your needs. Our team will have your system up and running in a matter of a few hours.
Get Started with Your Financial Institution’s Communications System
There is a lot of work that goes on behind the scenes to make sure your VoIP phone system works perfectly with your financial institution’s needs. That is why VirtualPBX prides itself in offering the best that VoIP has to offer.
Want to learn more? Get started with a Free Demo by filling out the form! A VoIP Specialist will be in touch shortly.