Voicemail and Paperless Fax
Get Every Connection, From Everywhere
Even though the younger members of our team may try to forget about it, there’s still a mountain of business communications that occur outside of simple text messages. Voicemail and electronic faxing may not be in vogue, but they are each still very much necessary means of connecting to clients and partners for international commerce. That’s why we’ve designed features around these two mainstays of business communication that preserve their functionality but that also springboard them into the modern, cloud-based era.
Crystal clear voice communications are at heart of everything we accomplish with VoIP, so it’s no surprise that voicemail has received special attention from our engineering and UX design teams. Below are some of the key functions of our voicemail suite of options that you’ll only find on Dash business phone plans.
- Personal Greetings – For businesses with multiple phone numbers or simply for just different extensions, companies can customize the messages that callers hear to each one. Plus, because Dash is all hosted in the cloud, that means that messages can be added, recorded, and managed all from the palm of your hand from anywhere there’s a data or internet connection.
- Centralized Inboxes – Another benefit of the mobility that comes from a cloud-based business phone system is that you can choose to access any and all of the inboxes you want from your Dash web portal. That means that employees who have the right qualifications can receive voicemails for marketing and sales or entrepreneurs can even have multiple telephone numbers funneled into one inbox.
- Smart Notifications – Just because voicemail hasn’t changed much since it was invented, doesn’t mean that how you receive it should stay the same. Users can opt to receive phone messages, emails, audio files, and more so that they take their voicemails on their schedule and through their preferred medium.
- Automatic Callback – And reconnecting with a missed call is even easier than ever before with the automatic callback option that, much like your cell phone, gives you the ability to quickly and easily call back numbers whether you recognize them or not. No more transcribing numbers off of messages!
Faxing has remained so popular in international and domestic business for a variety of reasons and it doesn’t seem to have any other technology poised to supplant it any time soon. Despite the many reasons businesses still use faxing, though, plenty of newer businesses or younger employees may not realize the importance of faxing much less how to operate a fax machine. These intelligent paperless, electronic faxing features were designed to address those and many other issues in order to make electronic faxing a seamless addition to any unified communications network.
- Paperless – Like all modern communications that don’t require a sheet of paper, paperless faxing can operate with simply the files on your computer or any scanner. The same can be said for receiving faxes as well in that they will all be digitized and delivered electronically. Need a fax cover sheet? We provide a fax cover sheet and fax cover sheet template for you to customize and download for free.
- No Hardware – The lack of paper means the end to all of the bulky, expensive faxing hardware (and thankfully, the end to the annoying connection noises they make, too!) so there’s less overhead and clutter required to open an office. If you have a hosted telephone system like Dash, you have all of the equipment you need to send and receive modern faxes.
- Email to Fax – One of the simplest ways to send and receive faxes is right over your email server and with Dash, that’s easier than ever before. Dash lets you receive faxes as attachments right to your inbox and sending faxes over the same reliable, secured fax connections is just as easy.
- Secure – Dash Email to Fax may not resemble the old faxing routine of yesteryear but the solid and secure connection that keeps faxes essential for regulation-heavy businesses in legal or medical fields hasn’t changed a bit. For businesses where confidentiality and data security are top priorities, Dash Electronic Faxing is the gold standard in data integrity.
Just the Tip of The Iceberg
These two technologies are not going anywhere anytime soon, neither will businesses that fail to integrate them into their modern communications systems. They’re also just a pair of the dozens of features that all come standard with every Dash Basic, Pro, and Unlimited Plan and all for a fraction of the price that you would expect to pay with an antiquated, on-site telephone system that still relies on copper wires. See what else you could be missing by reviewing more features or by shopping for the plan that works best for you, today.