Political Headquarters Call Center
The Complete Campaign Headquarters Business Phone Solution
VirtualPBX has know-how and experience to provide you with a turn-key temporary telecommunication solution for your political campaign. Our political call center solutions are scalable and fault-tolerant to support high call volumes, so you can focus on what is important without having to worry about your phones being able to support high call volumes.
During the 2012 election season, VirtualPBX’s political call centers proved to be extremely effective for the Voter Protection Hotlines, delivering over 500,000 minutes and nearly 350,000 calls for the states supported. Not only was VirtualPBX able to distribute and route these calls equally to volunteers who were geographically dispersed, it was also the most cost-effective solution.
Turn-Key Solutions and High Performance Features
- TrueACD Queuing – Route your callers to a specific extension or department, for example, specific queues for accepting donations or fielding media requests.
- Follow-me Calling – Forward your calls to a list of phone numbers you have designated, until it is answered, so your calls always find you.
- Voicemail and Fax Forwarding – Provide copies of each voicemail and fax that a staff member, volunteer, or a team of people receives to designated email addresses.
- Incoming Number – Dedicate a telephone number for callers to listen to pre-recorded information about your platform, polling locations or upcoming events.
- Dialed Number Identification Service (DNIS) – Give voters and supporters different, dedicated numbers to address their specific inquiries appropriately – all from the same call center.
- Hardware – Rent or purchase VoIP phones, routers, headsets, conference phones, and/or switches – you name it, we can provide it.
- Bandwidth – Our initial site survey and scope of your team will give us the metrics we need to ensure there is adequate bandwidth to support the volume of calls you expect.
- Implementation Services – VirtualPBX has highly experienced resources available both remote and on site to meet your needs. Our team will have your system up and running in a matter of a few hours.
You have a lot of work ahead of you on the campaign trail. The last thing you need to be concerned with are the technical requirements surrounding the deployment of a new phone system. Our highly experienced team can have your system up and running in a matter of hours – and when your campaign is over, we can even help you close up shop. It’s that easy.
Our Sales Team is standing by to help answer your questions and get your campaign phone solution up and running. Give them a call at 888.825.0800 or send them an email at Sales@VirtualPBX.com