How can you enjoy the AWS Integration?
- For extra security, once your files are uploaded into AWS, they will no longer exist in your VirtualPBX account.
- You can add this service separately to Call Recordings, Faxes, or Voicemails or together in any combination of your choosing. You are in control!
- Once you have delivered your stored data to AWS, you can keep your files as long as you like.
- You may also download your files to review – anywhere, anytime.
single user per month$29.99
single user per month
single user per month$42.99
single user per month
/user per month$ ־־
/user per month
* Additional users cost less and we also offer options without unlimited local minutes. Build Your Plan to see the most accurate pricing for your business.
Leading VoIP Technology with Streamlined Features
As a leader in VoIP technology, VirtualPBX is constantly striving to provide emerging technology. We offer features that no one else in the hosted VoIP market offers and gives you a true corporate-level phone system for a fraction of the cost compared to other business phone methods. Some of our other business VoIP features includes:
- The VirtualPBX Web Phone 2.0 that allows you to make crystal-clear calls from your favorite browser.
- Call Monitoring to ensure your customers are happy and your employees are on track.
- CRM integrations to streamline your sales team and increase sales.
- Call Conferencing to bring your remote team and clients together to strategize.
- Award-winning quality and reliability that has been recognized by our industry peers.
Get Started with Data Storage with AWS Today
Learn more about how Data Storage with AWS can be integrated with your business phone system, along with our other streamlined features today. Simply request a quote by filling out the form below and one of our specialists will contact you soon to answer any questions you may have.
This feature is included in our Enterprise Unlimited Minute Plans and 1000 Unlimited User Plans. Review our complete pricing and add-ons in our Plan Comparison.
“Local” includes the United States of America (50 states including Alaska and Hawaii), Canada, and Mexico.