Public Relations Coordinator (Remote)
Promote the VirtualPBX brand through social media, press releases, backlinks, and by fostering relationships with industry sites. Create engaging, conversion focused videos, podcasts, and other media. This is a remote position, open to candidates anywhere within the United States who can consistently meet deadlines and perform job functions with little supervision.
- Produce promotional video content
- Work with support team members to co-create support guides and videos
- Produce and manage press releases
- Seek backlinks and write guest blogs that drive traffic
- Write for the VirtualPBX blog with a focus on CRO and SEO
- Promote VirtualPBX on top social media channels
- Perform social listening with a focus on conversions and market research
- Work with customers and vendors to produce written and video case studies
- Manage executive podcast appearances and guest articles
- Help create and manage a new in-house podcast
- Create and manage monthly newsletters for customers and leads
- Compile weekly reports and present to the marketing team
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2+ years of experience in marketing or public relations
- Some HTML/CSS experience desired, but not required – we will work with you
- Clear, concise, and engaging writing
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Experience in video production, editing, and appearing on camera
Salary is based on prior experience in addition to a full benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401k matching, generous PTO and paid holidays each year.
VirtualPBX is a leader in hosted business phone systems. With thousands of customers across the US, VirtualPBX is poised for another level of accelerated growth. VirtualPBX is a privately held profitable company that has been in business for over twenty years. Receiving numerous industry awards and accolades year after year, VirtualPBX continues to be the go-to hosted phone solution for businesses.
PRINCIPALS ONLY PLEASE.