Digital Marketing Specialist (Remote)
We’re looking for a motivated, digital-savvy marketing professional with a passion for website optimization and all things automation. The right candidate will have experience testing and implementing CRO and SEO strategies. This is a remote position, open to candidates anywhere within the United States who can consistently meet deadlines and perform job functions with little supervision.
- Improve and maintain the VirtualPBX website to drive traffic with SEO
- Pull lead lists, manage, and update contacts in our CRM
- Write engaging, conversion focused email drip campaigns
- Manage email marketing programs
- Assist in the maintenance of the VirtualPBX website
- Create landing pages that drive traffic to convert
- Build automations using form tools, Zapier, and webhooks to process leads and marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the VirtualPBX sales team to produce content that supports demos, quotes, and lead generation efforts
- Compile weekly reports and present to the marketing team
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2+ years of experience in marketing
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and website maintenance
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Experience in marketing automation and CRM applications
Salary is based on prior experience in addition to a full benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401k matching, generous PTO and paid holidays each year.
VirtualPBX is a leader in hosted business phone systems. With thousands of customers across the US, VirtualPBX is poised for another level of accelerated growth. VirtualPBX is a privately held profitable company that has been in business for over twenty years. Receiving numerous industry awards and accolades year after year, VirtualPBX continues to be the go-to hosted phone solution for businesses.
PRINCIPALS ONLY PLEASE.