We are looking for a self-motivated, talented writer to join our Marketing Team. The right candidate is willing to learn our product inside and out in order to produce helpful and alluring content for current and future customers with the goal to increase engagement, website traffic, and revenue. This is a remote position, open to candidates anywhere within the United States who can consistently meet deadlines and perform job functions with little supervision.
- Collaborate with Marketing team and other departments on promotions and initiatives
- Build and execute content strategy through competitive research and benchmarking
- Manage guest blog and backlink opportunities
- Work with customers to produce case studies and testimonials
- Produce blogs for virtualpbx.com that provide value to customers and the broader community
- Create and upkeep written content on virtualpbx.com with a focus on SEO and user experience
- Write and submit company press releases
- Produce whitepapers and datasheets as needed
- Provide voice-over talent in support videos, webinars, and other media
- Write customer newsletters and list emails
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Creative Writing, Journalism, or related field
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, social media, email marketing, and web
- Excellent writing skills and grammatical accuracy
- Proven experience writing for a B2B or B2C audience
- Strong multitasking and organizational abilities
- Experience in html or WordPress is preferred, but not required
VirtualPBX is a leader in hosted business phone systems. With thousands of customers across the US, VirtualPBX is poised for another level of accelerated growth. VirtualPBX is a privately held profitable company that has been in business for over twenty years. Receiving numerous industry awards and accolades year after year, VirtualPBX continues to be the go-to hosted phone solution for businesses.
PRINCIPALS ONLY PLEASE.