VirtualPBX® is always seeking candidates with exceptional qualities to join our
team of talented professionals. If you feel you would like to contribute to our ongoing success,
please send your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for making VirtualPBX® part of your job search.
Corporate Account Executive / Inside Sales,
San Jose, CA
Due to our tremendous growth we are seeking energetic, creative, and passionate,
Inside Sales Executives to help build our ever-growing Corporate Sales staff. If
you long to be part of a team that is only satisfied with being the “best of the
best” we have the opportunity for you!
The Inside Sales Executive is an integral part of the sales organization and will be
responsible for calling on a high volume of leads each day to build,
manage and close opportunities.
- Build a territory that will ensure meeting/exceeding assigned quarterly and annual
- Develop a quarterly territory plan that outlines goals and objectives to exceed
individual quota responsibility
- Consistently build and deliver on an accurate territory pipeline
- Identify, qualify, overcome objections, and close prospects
- Become a Hosted VOIP and PBX evangelist
- Utilize Salesforce.com CRM tool to proactively track and manage leads, opportunities,
- Educate customers on all VirtualPBX products and services
- Able to message and position VirtualPBX solutions, as well as the ability to qualify
the customer and their unique requirements
- Become a trusted business advisor to your customers
- Consistently, clearly, and effectively articulate the VirtualPBX value proposition
- Ensure real-time accuracy with all systems, especially Salesforce.com
- Execution, Follow-Up, and Tracking of all assigned marketing/program leads
- Performs outbound sales activities such as cold calling, lead follow-up, sales qualifications
to existing or new customers.
- Conducts regular one-on-one reviews with management to review forecasts, activity
performance, and training and development requirements
- 3+ year’s successful Inside Sales experience – quota carrying sales experience
- Inside Sales experience will include B2B sales Excellent communication skills, both
verbal and written
- Ability to understand unique customer requirements and respond
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things
- A proven team player
- Organized and disciplined to meet goals
- Industry experience is a plus, but not required
- College degree or relevant work
- Salesforce.com knowledge and experience
You are provided a very competitive Base Salary and uncapped commissions and accelerators.
A full benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401k matching, generous PTO
and paid holidays each year.
VirtualPBX is a leader in hosted business phone systems. With thousands of customers
across the US, VirtualPBX is poised for another level of accelerated growth. VirtualPBX is a privately held profitable company that has been in business for over fifteen
years. Receiving numerous industry awards and accolades year after year, VirtualPBX continues to be the go-to hosted phone solution for businesses.
PRINCIPALS ONLY PLEASE.